Promoting homegrown philanthropy
and inclusive development on
the African Continent
The African Philanthropy Forum (APF) is a strong and vibrant community of givers who through their strategic investments, partnerships, and influence, foster inclusive and sustainable development on the African Continent.
Our Impact Over The Years
Programs and Services
Join a vibrant network of change makers to create the Africa you want.
APF ENABLES MEMBERS TO
- Created platforms for current and emerging philanthropists to interact, learn and share best practices
- Learn about philanthropic investment opportunities and tested strategies from peers and leaders in the field of development and social investment on the Continent and elsewhere
- Gain visibility for their philanthropic strategies and impact
- Serve as role models and inspiration to emerging philanthropists
- Meet, collaborate and partner with other donors and social investors on the Continent and across the world through the APF and GPF conferences
- Meet emblematic social sector leaders with on the ground experience whom they can fund
- Guide the development and direction of the APF as a peer-led organization